Sunday, November 23, 2014

Smitten



















(Picture: Urvashi and Pururavas
                    - Raja Ravi Varma)


I close my eyes,
Revel anew-
Flutter my heart,
And all I see is you...

I held my breath,
Every ounce I drew-
Died and lived,
And all I felt was you...

I stared in void,
With nothing in view-
Grappled in trance,
And all I saw was you...

I drifted far,
In air that blew-
Searched the world,
And every face was you...

I set me free,
Then wanton flew-
Soared till heaven,
And all I found was you...

Now I'm smitten,
With recourses few-
'n tireless thoughts,
Why is it always you?


Babble
=======
1. Watching Rang Rasiya at midnight + post midnight raid into consciousness.
2. Writing this is scaring me. Step 1 - check.
3. Also inspired by Nandana Sen in Rang Rasiya... whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment