Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Longing



















(Caspar David Friedrich, Wanderer above a sea fog, (c. 1818))



Thinking of deserts drenched with rain,
Of events past,
'n lost refrains...
I beseech the creeks,
That echoeth now...
-And I wonder where you are.


Thinking of beats that went insane,
That sight last,
Now muddled in panes...
I reach the hues,
That floateth now...
-Then I wonder where you are.


And thinking of shards that now remain,
That sky cast,
Now ominous terrains...
I breach the shackles,
That holdeth now...
-And I wonder where you are.


Now sighing with yearn then sighing again,
In meadows vast,
Where the shadow remains...
I preach myself,
To persevere now...
......And then I wonder where you are.


Babble
-----------
1. Last night, I realized that night turns me on and so does 100F temperature(fever) - no kidding :)
2. I also made a note in that magical state, the need for a  mechanism to flush thoughts out - like you pull one ear and clear your brain.
3. Points 1. and 2. were indeed thought last night. I decided to retain them for the record and to revisit them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment