Thursday, February 5, 2015

Analogies, and You



















(Raja Ravi Varma - Lady With A Lamp)



Your eyelashes must really be enchanting
Because everytime you flutter them,
They set off a thousand butterflies within me.


You really must know how to cast a spell
Because everytime your lips utter,
I'm left speechless.


The air around you must carry life
Because everytime you sigh,
It takes my breath away.


And the first time you spoke my name
It must have been THE WORD,
For after that, all I could see was light.


Your smile must be angelic
Because everytime it touches me
I get wings.


In fact, you must be the rain
Because everytime I'm parched
Your thoughts fill me with fragrance.


And every time I see you
I go weak in my knees
Its not because I'm senseless
Its because I melt.

Babble
----------------
1. A tiny subset of the analogies that flood my mind :)
2. This is how one full days worth of work looks like :D
3. Continuation of the Raja Ravi Varma series.
4. If you are wondering what "THE WORD" means then it comes from Genesis 1:3 when God said "Let there be light".


No comments:

Post a Comment